[Nfbf-l] LETS MAKE HISTORY

Rashad Morgan ramorgan88 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 17:48:00 UTC 2015

HelloFederation Family!We hope allis well.  We are super excited to announcethat Senator Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) introduced S. 2001: Transitioning toIntegrated and Meaningful Employment (TIME) Act.  This means that we are one step closer togetting this Act passed and ending subminimum wages for people with disabilities. Although wehave made progress, there is still much work that needs to be done.  We still need House Members and Senators toCo-Sponsor this bill.   Republicans Bilirakis & Webster and DemocratHastings have signed on to TIME already. If you have not done so, please try toreach out to your House Member and Senators to schedule appointments.  To find contact information of yourRepresentatives please visit http://www.contactingthecongress.org/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi  .   This website has both Washington and localcontact information.  Since ourRepresentatives and Senators are on recess until Labor Day, now is the perfect time to try toschedule appointments.  Once you make anappointment please email your appointment time, date, and with whom to RoseSloan,  rsloan at nfb.org  and Parnell Diggs,  PDiggs at nfb.org  . Please cc valkemadenise at aol.com  ;  ramorgan88 at yahoo.com  and marion.gwizdala at verizon.net  on your emails.  I have attached a copy of the TIME Act Fact Sheet to this email. If you have any questions or concerns pleasefeel free to contact me at 864-612-2639 or email ramorgan88 at yahoo.com  .  Let’sGo Build the Federation! Rashad MorganBoard Member NFB of FloridaCo-Legislative Chair NFB-FL