[Nfbf-l] REMINDER!! State Wide Chapter Meeting Reminder

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sun Aug 16 14:56:49 UTC 2015

REMINDER!  We have much to discuss!

Hope to see you there!

Florida State Wide Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be meeting:

Sunday, August 16, 2015
8 p.m. via Conference Call

Phone:  (605) 475-4700
Access Code:  800550#
Mute: Star (*) 6

Captioning is available for those who are not able to hear well on the phone.  You can listen and speak via the phone and read the conversation at the same time – this is also accessible to Refreshable Braille Displays.

 https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=0173ConferenceCall

Looking forward to seeing you there!

--
Florida State Wide Chapter