[Nfbf-l] Looking for someone working in a human services profession

kroskos at cox.net kroskos at cox.net
Mon Aug 24 21:50:09 UTC 2015

Hello all,

     I have just begun my Master’s program in Human services. For my current class, we are being asked to interview someone who works in a human services related job. I need to conduct an interview for approximately 30 minutes focusing on the person’s job requirements and especially techniques they use to accomplish effective listening skills with their clients.

     If there is anyone who would be willing to take the time to help me with this assignment, please e-mail me at: kroskos at cox.net and we can set up a time for this interview. This is time sensitive, so I would like to do this by Friday of this week.

Thanks.

Kathy