[Nfbf-l] information regarding braille classes

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 14:46:32 UTC 2015

Hello Friends,

For those in the Tampa Bay area interested in braille classes  Please
contact Jeneice Goodwin at 813 786 2562.  She also is hosting a peer
counseling support group on the second and fourth Thursday.  If you call the
telephone number she will send you the call in instructions for these
meetings.  I spoke with her at length this morning and am excited to meet
with her soon regarding some of her initiatives.  I am excited about the
braille classes and will be attending the first on September 1st hosted by
Self Reliance.  Currently, there are only four slots open for the braille
class so if interested please call her ASAP.

With warm regards,

Merry c. Schoch LCSWwill