[Nfbf-l] lyrics for the new NFB song

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:12:29 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationist,

As we all prepare for a wonderful time in Tampa, Florida, for our 2016
state convention, I thought that it could be helpful for everyone to
know the lyrics to our new NFB song. This song was introduce to us for
the first time during our 75th national convention and at our recent
leadership. This CD is available from, www.cdbaby.com

The CD is called, Rhythm of the movement By James Brown and the cane
tips. I hope this information is helpful and I am pretty sure that you
will hear this during our upcoming state convention. For your
convenience I have pasted the lyrics below for the live the life you
want.

Live the Life You Want

Live the life you want, nobody can stop you
Shoot for the sun, and break on through
So you’re blind, you’ll be fine, we got good news
You can live the life you want, yes we know the truth

Grab a cane, get train
 Got to keep moving
Make a change in a wage that’s what where doing
Come with me

Live the life you want, nobody can stop you
Shoot for the sun, and break on through
So you’re blind, you’ll be fine, we got good news
You can live the life you want, yes we know the truth

You and me NFB, Lets dream together
NFB you and me, Lives on forever
You will see, yeah
Live the life you want, nobody can stop you
Shoot for the sun, and break on through
So your blind you’ll be fine, we got good news
You can live the life you want yes we know the truth, we know the truth
Live the life you want yes we know the truth

Be well,
--
Paul M. Martinez
President
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The national Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.