[Nfbf-l] Happy New Year 2015!

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 22:20:07 UTC 2015

Hi, folks.

Happy New Year wishes to you and all the list as well.

Unfortunately health was not on my side at the turn of the year.  I caught a cold as I was leaving to visit my mom and family over Christmas and she got it as well.  I came home Monday even though Mom really didn't want me to, and I'm still struggling with this some; my energy isn't where it should be.

More disturbingly I found out on 12/23, the day before that trip, that one of my credit cards had been hacked and I had to have it replaced.  It's the one I used to hold a room for the convention at the Universal Palms.

I called down there on New Year's Eve as it was the first day I had the new one activated and so could give them the new account information.  I got a lady who was not a native English speaker but had flawless grammar, nonetheless could not understand what I was trying to do.  She said a manager would call back at my number but one never did.  We'll need to get this resolved so there is no confusion when we get there.

Otherwise thing are fairly good.

Bill Outman