[Nfbf-l] Important information

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 00:03:46 UTC 2015

	Greetings Federation Family,

With the convention around the corner, I would like to remind everyone
to bring a non-perishable item for the student division food drive.
This food drive will benefit the community of Fort Lauderdale, and
will show off the way we support our communities. So, while packing
your bags, throw a can or two into your suitcase. On the other hand,
the Penny War will start on, Friday, January 16th at 6pm.  So, ladies
bring your heavy purses and empty them out at the students table, and
men don't forget we except all $$$. May the best chapter or division
win!!!

Good luck,
--
Paul M. Martinez
President,  Florida Association of Blind Students

NFBFL Board Member

Treasurer, Florida State Wide Chapter
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Ph: 813-390-5720