[Nfbf-l] Call for Door Prizes and Auction Items!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 05:42:02 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow NFBF Members,

This is just a reminded that we really need your auction items and door
prizes.

Door prizes should be new and small and things that most or all people would
find useful. They should be tagged with the chapter or division giving them
away, so we know whom to thank. Gift cards are wonderful. Make sure the
value of the gift card is written on the card or its envelope. Cash makes a
great door prize, and it is the only thing that nobody minds if it is not
brand new - used money is find, but please put it in a new, sealed envelope,
indicating the amount and the chapter or division or individual donating the
door prize.

Auction items should also be new and of value, but they may be larger and
might have appeal to a smaller audience. Donate interesting items for our
auction and help the NFBF raise some money!

All auction items and door prizes can be turned in in the Convention
Registration area. More information will be available when you come to pick
up your badge and banquet ticket.

This year NFBF Second Vice President Denise Valkema will be awarding the
door prizes. Our Auctioneer will be NFGDU President Marion Gwizdala.

Thank you all for your generous contributions!

Dan Hicks, President

NFBF

"The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read."

                              ―Mark Twain