[Nfbf-l] More Pertaining to NFBF Elections

Joe and Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 20:50:56 UTC 2015

Hello Kathy:
Thanks for stepping up to the plate and pointing out the importance of
interested canidates for offices, expressing their desire and views for a
particular Board position.
I had the very same concerns as you and had been waiting for some to come
forward.
Thanks too, for those who did.

Kind regards,

Kitty King