[Nfbf-l] What's wrong with this story - Blind Mom, sighted Child

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 23:58:05 UTC 2015

Hi, Alan.

Your suggestion about how to address the story reading problem is a good
one, but it must be presented in a way that adds to what this mother is
already doing well.  We need to remember there is no such thing as a perfect
parent, and that the able-bodied parent also needs support and suggestions
for better ways of doing things from time to time.

Bill Outman