[Nfbf-l] Convention Reflections

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 21:20:23 UTC 2015

R. J., I am sure the new lists of state and division board members will be
posted in due time.  Hopefully the timeliness of information is one thing
that will improve with this new board.

Sure, you are welcome to join again.

Today I am reading through the reflections and thoughts of members on the
convention, taking my own advice of yesterday about listening as much as
speaking.

Bill Outman