[Nfbf-l] Innovative FREE App to assist the Blind

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:19:25 UTC 2015

Wow, neat concept.
I wonder how it'll play in the long run though--that's a bit of an
interesting proposition because you have to keep growing your
volunteers list as you grow the list of users.
Interesting though, and I could certainly see how it would be handy.

Jorge

--
Thank you.

Jorge A. Paez

Email: jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com

Number: 917-755-0349

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Member National Federation of the Blind, National Federation of the
Blind of Florida, and Florida Assosiation of Blind Students.
Changing what it means to be blind, and raising the bar of exelence
higher every day.

Warning:
This message (including any attachments) contains information that may
be confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, print,
retain, use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
destroy all copies of the original message (including any
attachments).