[Nfbf-l] prayers and help for Doug and Nancy Hall

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:31:46 UTC 2015

I'm sure many of you know Doug and Nancy Hall. Doug used to head up Friends
of the Library. they live in Daytona. Doug is blind and Nancy uses a wheel
chair. While in route on their vacation, their car burst into flames. Doug,
Nancy and Doug's guide dog Wolf were able to be taken from their car, but
they totally lost everything else, clothes, technology, Wolf's harness,
Nancy's purse. I thank God that they are okay, but please pray for them. I
will give more details as they become available. Please keep them in your
prayers and thoughts. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President,
NFB Central Florida Chapter

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.