[Nfbf-l] An update en my independence

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 13:09:26 UTC 2015

Greetings

In regards to the live stream for the 75th anniversary national convention
that was held in Orlando, Florida this year a record breaking number of
individuals  were  listening via the world wide web.  Over 3000 people
linked to the English version of the stream and over 2000 linked to the
Spanish version  of the stream.

Yes, two ( 2 ) links  were used.  It was mentioned during one of the general
sessions that the stream was a great success.  Maybe the wrong link was used
to listen to the convention.

Best

Jorge Hernandez
Vice-President