[Nfbf-l] Greater Daytona Beach Chapter meeting

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 20 17:07:00 UTC 2015

Good afternoon.

Here is the latest meeting announcement for the upcoming GDB chapter
meeting.  I need this posted to Newline aws well.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

Email: woutman at earthlink.net

Greater Daytona Beach Chapter News

The monthly meeting of the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind is scheduled for Saturday, July 25.  It will be held
at Steve's Famous Diner, 1584 S. Nova Road, Daytona Beach.  The meeting will
run from around 11:30 a. m. until approximately 1 p. m.

We plan to review the recent national convention and begin planning our fall
events.

For more information please email president John Weaver at
johnweaver745 at gmail.com or secretary Bill Outman at woutman at earthlink.net.

---