[Nfbf-l] Oppertunities to show off your NFB spirit at National convention!!!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:42:18 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationist,
With the 75th convention around the corner, there is plenty to do, and
several opportunities to show off your NFB Florida spirit. The areas
that Florida needs assistance with is, the information table, and the
exhibit hall. Below you will find a brief description on the
responsibilities of each area.

1.	Florida is responsible for the Information/welcome table. This
table needs to be staffed on Saturday, July 4th, and Sunday, July 5th.
Here you will pass out agendas, restaurant guides, and offer helpful
advice when abled. The schedule for tabling looks like this:

Saturday, July 4th:
12:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M.
2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M

Sunday, July 5th:
8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A. M.
10 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
12:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M.
2 P.M. – 4 P.M.
4 P.M – 6:00 P.M.

We have eight shifts, so if you contact me with your
 Preference, I will be more than happy to get you scheduled for the
shift of your choice!

2. The Florida table in the exhibit hall is a great way for chapter
and divisions to network, while fundraising. Here you will be selling
 Florida items, such as the Live the Life You Want raffle, and the
75th anniversary lapel pins.  The schedule for tabling looks like
this:
Monday, July 6:

11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 7:
 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
 3:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
 Wednesday, July 8:
 12 noon – 1:45 p.m.
 6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
7:30 P.M. P.M. 9:00 P.	M.
 Thursday, July 9:
 12 noon – 1:45 p.m.

 We have eleven shifts, so if you contact me with your Preference, I
will be more than happy to get you scheduled for the shift of your
choice! Please remember that all shifts are first come first served.
So, after looking over the agenda, please let me know where you are
able to assist off the list, at mbkilby at gmail.com. Within this email,
include your name, phone number, and the name of the chapter or
division that you represent. If you have any questions, feel free to
contact    me by your method of choice.

Warm regards,
--
Miranda B. Kilby