[Nfbf-l] Don't forget to do this!!! Sign up today!!!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:06:21 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationist,
With the convention nearly approaching there are several time slots
that we still need to fill. So, look over the schedule listed below,
and find the time slot that works best for you. You can reserve the
spot you want by either emailing me at mbkilby at gmail.com or by phone
at 352-942-0417.

The schedule for tabling looks like this:
Information Table:
Saturday, July 4th:
12:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M.
2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M

Sunday, July 5th:
8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A. M.
10 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
12:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M.
2 P.M. – 4 P.M.

Exhibit Table:
Monday, July 6:

1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 7:
 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. State Wide Fran and Cecelia
 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
 3:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
 Wednesday, July 8:
 12 noon – 1:45 p.m.
 6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
7:30 P.M. P.M. 9:00 P.	M.
 Thursday, July 9:
 12 noon – 1:45 p.m.

If you have any questions about the responsibilities of either
table,feel free to contact me for more information. I hope that every
chapter and division will show off their nFB spirit by manning one of
the time slots above. Let's continue to build the federation in
Florida!
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President