[Nfbf-l] In memory of NFBF member, Mike Lamb

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:15:35 UTC 2015

Mike was an involved member of FLAGDU. He also never hesitated to put forth
his opinion and always had something to offer. My condolences to his family
and friends.

Sherri
Sherri Brun
Just a few days left to become a part of my team by participating or
contributing
Thank you for Raising awareness of NFBF Newsline by supporting the NFBF
Newsline Team for Cite and Sole at
http://lighthousecentralflorida.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=12&i=1130931&g=6272612