[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Red Cross project at NFB National Convention

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:57:38 UTC 2015

Greetings All,

I was asked to put the below e-mail to the list. Please read the
message below and if you can help in any way Let her know. Thank!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------let her know as soon as
possible. Thanks!!!
From: Michele <michmitch66 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:44:53 -0400
Subject: Red Cross project at NFB National Conventi
To: mbkilby at gmail.com

Dear Miranda Killby,

Could you please post the following message to your chapter listserv?

Thanks!

Michele Mitchell

Greetings, Floridian Federationists!

My name is Michele Mitchell, and I am on the convention project planning
committee for the NFB Community Service Division.

We are considering trying to organize a blind-accessible training session
with the Red Cross at this year's national convention. Before contacting the
Red Cross in Florida, I wanted to find out whether a connection already
exists between any of your members and your local Red Cross.

If so, I would gladly welcome any assistance pursuing this project. Also, I
want to be sure I won't be stepping on any toes or reinventing the wheel, so
to speak.

If not, please let me know ASAP so I can contact the Red Cross myself and
begin moving forward with this project.

Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you all at National!

Sincerely,

Michele Mitchell

Board Member

NFB Community Service Division