[Nfbf-l] Passing of Jay Ryan

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 11:25:28 UTC 2015

It is with regret that I pass on some very sad news.

Jay Ryan, husband of Holly Idler Ryan, passed away a few days ago, following
a long illness. He leaves behind Holly, and their two children, Jacy and
Janie.

Holly Idler, as most of you know her, has been an NFBF Board Member and,
until not too long ago, the founding president of the NFBF Statewide
Chapter.

I am sure Holly would appreciate all of our condolences, thoughts and
prayers.

Dan Hicks

"To be matter of fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy -

and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful."

                             ―Robert A. Heinlein