[Nfbf-l] Meeting reminder for Tampa Bay Chapter

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:11:06 UTC 2015

Greetings,
The Tampa Bay Chapter of the NFB would like to invite you to come out
for their monthly meeting. This meeting will be held on Saturday,
March 28th from 12pm to 2 pm at Beef O Brady's (8810 N Himes Ave) we
hope that you will be able to join us to see what the Tampa Bay
Chapter has up their sleeves for this year. Please feel free to share
this information with anyone you think can benefit from the chapter.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns before the meeting,
please contact me with any of the information below my signature. I
hope to see you on Saturday March 28

Sincerely,
--
Miranda B. Kilby