[Nfbf-l] NFBFL Legislative Committee

Rashad Morgan ramorgan88 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 14:27:57 UTC 2015

Hello NFB Family!Marion Gwizdala and I are the new Co-Chairs of the NFBFL Legislative Committee.  We have an exciting opportunity for members interested in legislation. The Legislative Committee has openings for 1-3 additional members.  If you are interested in being a part of this committee please contact me by Tuesday, March 31st via email.  My email is ramorgan88 at yahoo.com  .  Please include in your email why you are interested in joining this committee and how you plan to contribute to the efforts of the committee/NFB.  Please note that all request for committee membership must be approved by designated NFBFL Leadership before committee appointment.  Lets go build the Federation! Rashad MorganCo-Chair NFBFL Legislative CommitteeState Board Member NFBLBoard Member Tallahassee Chapter NFBFL