[Nfbf-l] update from Tampa

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:19:57 UTC 2015

Greetings nFB Family,

The Tampa Bay Chapter held a car wash rally on Saturday, May 2nd
from10 A. M. to 3 P.M. at a local Wendy's restaurant. This event was a
great success. Not only did we raise funds, but we, the Tampa Bay
Chapter educated the community on blindness, and gained some new
members during the process. This event showcased everyone's talents
and their commitment to the Tampa Bay Chapter. I can proudly say that
the Tampa Bay Chapter is building the federation here in Tampa!

warm Regards,
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President