[Nfbf-l] Florida State Wide Chapter meeting reminder

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sun May 17 15:41:21 UTC 2015

Please Share!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
The Florida State Wide Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind's
meeting is the third Sunday of each month at 8 p.m. via conference call.

NEXT MEETING IS TONIGHT!
SUNDAY, MAY 17, 2015 @ 8 P.M.

(605) 475-4700
#800550
Mute: Star (*) 6

Captioning is available for those who have hearing loss.  This online
captioning can be accessed by computer and refreshable Braille display.  To
access captioning, click this link:
 <https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=0173ConferenceCall>
https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=0173ConferenceCall

A chat box is available for those who are not accessible by telephone.
Please type name and someone will monitor this.  When a comment is made, it
will be shared verbally for recording and reporting purposes.

ALL can become a member of our chapter and is open to those who do not have
a local chapter to attend.  Visitors are welcome, so please announce
yourself and I thank you in advance for attending!

Membership dues are $10 annual and can be made payable to Florida State Wide
Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind and mailed to:

Paul Martinez, Treasurer
3478 Saint Bart Apt 103
Tampa, FL 33614

Feel free to contact me for more information and looking forward to seeing
you there!

Darlene Laibl-Crowe
Florida State Wide Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
President
 <mailto:dlaiblcrowe at att.net> dlaiblcrowe at att.net
(386)546-5706

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood"
            ~ Helen Keller