[Nfbf-l] Need Some Resource Help

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:10:04 UTC 2015

Hello Judy and all,

I was using a glucose meter from Diabetic Supply, but they switched me to CareMark recently. I don’t know if CareMark has a meter that will work for someone who is hard of hearing though. The best thing to do is go to www.caremark.com and follow the hyperlinks for contact info. I believe CareMark is affiliated with CVS.

Hope this helps,

Tinetta