[Nfbf-l] Some Florida Resources for White Cane Safety Day & meet the Blind Month

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 17:41:33 UTC 2015

Dear all,

                I have created some resources specific to Florida for use
with our White Cane Safety day and meet the Blind Month activities. These
include four public service announcements about the Florida White Cane law
and a flyer about this law and the Florida service animal laws. Because
these attachments are about 4 Mb and I did not want to frustrate those who
may have slow servors, I did not send them with this message. If you would
like these resources, please write to me off-list to

President at nagdu.org

And I will send them to you.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala