[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] Tampa's White Cane Day

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:10:22 UTC 2015

Greetings Judy,
Unfortunately I was not able to go to the white cane event however, the spirit event at before Bradys was also very successful and a lot of fun. There was many people in attendance and we were able to show off the new NFB brochure. With love and determination the Tampa Bay chapter will continue to show the bay area that we can live the life we want.