[Nfbf-l] Talking Book Reader

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:58:03 UTC 2015

Hi Miranda and all,

My favorite talking book reader is Martha Harmon Pardee. She is also, or
was, an actress. Her narration shows emotion and her timing is close to
perfect. I read a lot of mysteries and that seems to be her main genre. I
also heard her speak at a convention but can't remember the date or
location.

Tinetta Cooper
Tallahassee Chapter Board Member