[Nfbf-l] No Deaf Blind Floridians Left Behind Registry (PLEASE SHARE)

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:54:36 UTC 2015

I think, it's just my opinion, that this is a voluntary collection/data base. If you don't want to do it then don't. My personal info goes out to each NFBF President when I order a white cane regardless if I'm an NFB member or not. We all have choices in life. You have to make the one that is best for you.
Darlene's email clearly states:
> Sponsored by:
>
> www.fldeafblind.org <http://www.fldeafblind.org>
Giving her a hard time is just hateful. If she did something wrong then the president should privately contact her. Until then, she should be allowed to post to the list serve.

I don't have a guide dog, therefor when things come across in the emails, I skip it. I'm now in college, but before I was, I didn't read emails that came out about the scholarship announcements. I don't live in Jacksonville , Tampa or Gainesville: but I get the meeting announcements but I don't feel threatened by them.
I hope we are all adults here.

Holly

Sent from my iPhone