[Nfbf-l] No Deaf Blind Floridians Left Behind Registry (PLEASESHARE)

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:49:45 UTC 2015

It was my impression that Darlene posted the message. I appreciate her posts
and find them most interesting and valuable. I believe that Florida's
deaf-blind population are well served by her posts. If you look on the nfb
members lists, you will se posts for outside research studies being done as
well as other posts of interest. I encourage Darlene to stay on the list.
Thanks.