[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] No DeafBlind Left Behind Floridians Left Behind

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:04:58 UTC 2015

We have lost a valuable member and Darlene. She will now turn her attention elsewhere other than the Nfb of FLORIda. Many of her messages she sent were informational and very helpful to the deaf blind community. Again, it is our choice which messages to respond to and which to delete. I do not think the comments were necessary or appropriat!!

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone