[Nfbf-l] Talking Book Reader

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:55:24 UTC 2015

I usually either read books from BARD or Audible. Therefore, I usually use those apps on my iPhone to listen to books.  If I didn't have an iPhone, I would probably like the Victor Reader Stream.  I've taught a couple people the Victor Reader Stream and the interface seems simple.

Sent from my iPhone