[Nfbf-l] Please remove my email from this listserv

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:17:55 UTC 2015

Dan,
Some people aren't as confident in themselves as other are. Darlene left physically attached by the email she received from Joe. When I was new into the state affiliate, I was very tender hearted. My feeling were so hurt when you couldn't remember my name when I was a National Scholarship winner. If it weren't for my friends in the NFBF, I would have left then. Regardless as to how committed I was to the NFBF. By the time I won a National Scholarship winner I had been involved in the NFBF for several years. This is such a sad argument, Dan, even for you.
Holly

Sent from my iPhone