[Nfbf-l] Please remove my email from this listserv

lball42 at tampabay.rr.com lball42 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 14 16:48:54 UTC 2015

I am going to put my two cents worth in this , another of personality clashes and petty emotional debacles. Each of us has something to give in some way or another. I have seen over the years the emotional up and down of many members of the NFB. In many cases the person or persons happiness plug has been pulled and it is most difficult for it to be put back. The Blind and Deaf have a less tolerant affliction for other persons feelings and ideas. We do however have rules we have to go by if we don't we have anarchy. Find humor in life. stop dwelling on self. change the way you look at the world by looking at your glass as half full not half empty. Be more tolerant of those who have different ideas than you. Change yourself before you try to change other people. I will repeat what I said the other day. Humor extinguishes the flames of negativity from spreading. Find your happiness plug push it back in and your life will be good again.
---- Kathy Davis via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Holly, I totally understand where you are coming from. Very sad. Most people simply want to feel appreciated for their efforts in an organization. I hope Darleen will reconsider and realize that many members appreciate her advocacy for the deaf blind and the NFB in general. As I said, I would imagine Darleen is hurt and feeling unappreciated. She needs to feel reassured that so many members realize her hard work and that we want her to be a part of the Federation. Perhaps you can share the feelings of those who have expressed support for her and her determination to make a difference.

Take care,

Kathy