[Nfbf-l] Note From Fred Schroeder

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Fri Sep 18 14:47:14 UTC 2015

Good morning all,

As many of you know, the NFB of Florida is planning a leadership seminar to be held in November in Tampa. President Mark Riccobono has asked me to attend and represent the national office.

The NFB of Florida has many effective and dedicated leaders, and it is truly encouraging to know that the affiliate is working to expand the impact of the Federation.

Blind children need access to a good education; blind adults need the opportunity to gain blindness skills that will enable them to return to work and to live productive lives; Blind seniors need access to the training that will enable them to live independently; and all blind people need and deserve the opportunity to live with dignity.

I am looking forward to working with members of the Florida affiliate, and hope that together, we will help all blind people in Florida live the lives they want.

Best,

FKS

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D.