[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2016 Convention Agenda is now available.

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 03:00:00 UTC 2016

Dear fellow conventiongoers,

The agenda for the 2016 NFBF Convention is now available.

I am going to attach the Agenda to this message, but I know the lists may
strip it, so I will also give you the link to the agenda on our website.

Here is the link:

http://www.nfbflorida.org/upcoming/nfbf-2016-convention-agenda-final.doc

The Agenda is in Word .Doc format and, as always, is subject to change
without notice.

I look forward to seeing you all at the upcoming convention in Tampa!

Dan Hicks

NFBF Webmaster

"If you don't stick to your values when they're being tested, they're not
values: they're hobbies."

              ― Jon Stewart