[Nfbf-l] Rhythm of the Movement!

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Jan 12 15:11:52 UTC 2016

Dear all,

                As we prepare to come together in the largest gathering of
the blind in the state of Florida, our unity will be demonstrated in many
ways. One way the NFB traditionally unites is by singing our songs together!
During our national convention in July, we heard our new Federation song -
Live the Life You Want - for the first time. At this year's state
convention, we will sing it many times during our general sessions and
likely hear it sung many times by our delegates as they walk through the
halls of the Tampa Doubletree Hotel. So that everyone is familiar with this
song, I have pasted the lyrics to the entire song below this message and
attached the chorus to this message. If anyone would like the entire song as
an mp3, please feel free to write to me off-list at

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net

Let's go build the Federation!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala

Live the Life You Want

By J.J. meadows

Live the Life You Want nobody can stop you!

Shoot for the sun and break on through!

So you're blind; you'll be fine, we've got good news!

You can Live the Life You want, yes, we know the truth!

Grab a cane; get trained, gotta get movin'

Make a change in the wage; that's what we're doing!

Come with me, yeah!

Chorus

You and me - NFB - let's dream together!

NFB you and me; lives on forever!

You will see!

Chorus