[Nfbf-l] It's finally here... State convention!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:21:58 UTC 2016

greetings Federation family,
I'm behalf of the Tampa chapter, we wish you safe travels on your journey to Tampa. If you were unable to pre-register for the banquet and for the convention, don't worry, you can do this at the door. The registration in banquet cost are as follows, Convention registration will be $20 and banquet will be $40. I personally ask you to please register for the convention because we have great door prizes to be given out during general session and banquet. If you happen to forget something, there is a convenient store inside the hotel for your convenience. Let me know if you have any questions. Let's build the Federation!

Miranda