[Nfbf-l] State convention

slyfox slyfox at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:00:57 UTC 2016

We had a wonderful time at the convention also. Can't wait for next year. They just keep from better and better.
The Tallahassee chapter had our elections just prior to the convention. Here's the new rooster:Jada Michael presidentJeffery Davis vice president (new)Sylvia Young SecretaryDonald Christie treasurer (returning)Board members - James Young, Rashad Morgan and Avita Morgan (new)
Join me in congratulating the new and returning officers.
Sylvia

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5