[Nfbf-l] Got petition signed

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 24 18:36:27 UTC 2016

Hi, list.

I got the ADA petition signed, as Sherri Brunn and I worked it through over
the phone.

Apparently there was something I missed in the form that wasn't obvious in
terms of confirming my email that wasn't clearly labeled, but isn't that the
point of this petition?

These forms need to be cleared up if we are even to petition our government
for redress of grievances, which is our right under the Constitution.

Now I think I'll quiet down and get ready to watch some football, as we
determine today which two teams will play in the Super Bowl.

Bill Outman

---