[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter meeting on Feb. 9th, 2016

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 25 00:58:18 UTC 2016

Mary - I thought the March speaker has changed to Gertrude Walker .. u still have cathy Alice as speaker ...

Doreen FranklinSpecial Education Consultant/Advocate772-284-4458

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: MARY via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> Date: 1/24/2016  7:40 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: "Hannah'Morris, Mary" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> Cc: MARY <mhannah617 at comcast.net> Subject: [Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter meeting on Feb. 9th, 2016
Welcome to our Federation family,

Please read the attached invitation and come join us for our monthly meeting on February 9th, 2016.

Mary Hannah-Morris
Secretary
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.