[Nfbf-l] Tallahassee elections

lball42 at tampabay.rr.com lball42 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 25 00:58:51 UTC 2016

Hi Miranda. would you help me to put Phil Woodcock on the NFBF1 list serve and on the leaders list. Could you let him know where he is to post the chapter minutes now that the secretary is resigned. We had our elections and he will give you the results. His E Mail is pwood287 at aol.com. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Larry
---- Miranda Kilby via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Greetings,
I would like to congratulate the new elected Tallahassee board, and I would like to think those who have served and dedicated their time on the previous board. Looking forward in seeing the Tallahassee build the Federation.

Best,

Miranda Kilby

Sent from my iPhone