[Nfbf-l] a few things

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 03:25:44 UTC 2016

Please just ignore. Test message here.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merry Schoch
via Nfbf-l
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 7:41 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Merry Schoch <merrys at verizon.net>
Subject: [Nfbf-l] a few things

Hello Florida Federation Family,

I am beginning to catch up on my personal email since returning from the
wonderful state convention.  After convention,  I was very busy at work
which is a fantastic blessing for me!  I am glad to hear Denise made it
safely to the Jernigan Institute.  I wish all others who are in Washington
D.C. safe travels and success on the Hill.

My congratulations to the Tallahassee chapter for the newly elected board
and for the chapter as a whole.  I loved hearing your enthusiasm and
excitement during the state convention.  Johnnie would have been very proud;
she was truly a beautiful lady and has a loving and compassionate soul.

Thank you to all of you who enrolled or increased your PAC Plan pledges
during the state convention.

Warmest wishes to all ,

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW