[Nfbf-l] FW: [fcb-l] Fw: [leadership] Blind Louisiana Man Sues McDonald's for Refusing Him Drive-Thru Service

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Fri Jun 3 01:11:00 UTC 2016

The restaurant was closed! He would not have had any success if he found the door. The article points out they don't serve anyone who walks up to the drive-through, so he is not being singled out because he's blind. This is crazy, and we don't need treatment like this, as someone else already pointed out.

Matt Roberts

n9gmr at me.com

Sent from my iPhone