[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Seniors Committee

peter cerullo peter.cerullo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:51:50 UTC 2016

Great good evening TU Gloria! I hope things are well with both you and Dan,
I would be interested in the senior concerns committee as you know we are
slowly building a chapter in the west and of Volusia County doorway and is
the city there are many seniors throughout the western part of the Lucia
County the aging tree is been a very good partner to us and has allowed us
to go out there and campaign pushing the and FB philosophy I would like to
make this meeting on June 16 send out more information and I will be on the
cool thanks peter cerullo