[Nfbf-l] Room reservation for national

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 15:19:13 UTC 2016

Florida Federationists,

If you have made a reservation at the Rosen Shingle Creek and don't need the room, please let me know. We might have a member that could use the room and pay you the $95. A member called today after trying several times and finally got a room. The NFB rates are honored at the Rosen Center but as of right now, a shuttle service is not being provided. You can call (866) 996-6338 to make a reservationists can help you.

It is exciting that the convention is just around the corner.  Check your email for more convention updates. Look forward to seeing you at convention!

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF