[Nfbf-l] Hospitality suite & info. Table volunteer sign up

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 15:47:10 UTC 2016

Florida Federationists,

We have been asked to help the host affiliates. See email below from Jeannie concerning the hospitality suite & info. Table. I have not received an update on openings in the schedule. Please email appropriate person to sign up.

Let's show the host affiliates our support and Florida federation enthusiasm!Together with love, hope, and determination, we are turning dreams into reality and building the federation!

Begin forwarded message:

Sincerely,
Denise Valkema, President NFBF