[Nfbf-l] Convention room &/or roommates needed

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 01:32:22 UTC 2016

Good evening all,

We have two male NFBF Miami chapter members needing a room at the Shingle Creek for them only or they are willing to share a room with 1 or 2 males.

This is great that members want to go to convention to participate and volunteer at convention.Please contact me if you have a room or have male members wishing to share a room.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at convention.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF
president at nfbflorida.org
305.972.8529