[Nfbf-l] VFO offering great prices on JAWS and many other products, see below

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 28 16:55:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

If you attended last years convention and visited the Freedom Scientific
booth you will probably remember that they were offering some "fantastic"
deals that were only available at the convention. Well, they are doing it
again this year. One example of what they are offering is that you can get a
brand new copy of JAWS 17 home edition for $75. If you have wanted to own
your very own copy of JAWS 17 this is a great deal. It doesn't stop there
either because they will be offering great prices on JAWS and Magic which
includes upgrades from older versions no matter how old it was. Openbook 9.0
is also $75. There is more good news but I encourage you to either listen to
the latest FSCast on their web site or visit the booth at the convention and
someone will explain it all to you I'm sure. Please try to have your product
serial number, but if you can't locate it they will try to help you find it.
Here is the link for the FSCast episode with everything you need to know.

Episode 128 - Incredible summer conference pricing from VFO, MathML,
<http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/FSCast128-Conference_S
pecials,MathML,Mike_Wood.mp3>

Thanks,

Jim