[Nfbf-l] Sherri Brun has been in hospital, but is home now

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:17:51 UTC 2016

Good morning chapter members and friends,

Wednesday, I had a flare-up of an umbilical hernia I have had for a long
time. I went to the emergency room. Thursday, I had an operation to repair
the hernia. It was an open repair so kind of rough. I am home now, having
been discharged Friday evening. I am just waiting to see how I feel abot
transcribing again. Changing positions is very difficult. Along with the
repair came extreme nausea. I hope to b well enough by next Saturday to
attend our chapter meeting. I wantto thank Katie Hicks for all the help she
has been. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President,
NFB Central Florida Chapter
NFBF Newsline® Marketer
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.